NEWCA 2020 Conference
University of New Hampshire, Durham
April 4-5, 2020
Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Breakfast and Registration: 7:45-8:45 am
- Welcome and Keynote Address: 9:00 am – 10:20 am
- Session A: 10:30 am – 11:40 am
- Session B: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
- Lunch & Awards: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Session C: 2:40 pm – 3:50 pm
- Session D: 4:00 pm – 5:10 pm
Sunday, April 5, 2020
- Session E: Conversation Circles, Extended Workshops, Works-in-Progress: 9:00 am -10:30 am
- Session F: Conversation Circles, Extended Workshops, Works-in-Progress: 10-45 am – 12:15 pm
- Full-Morning Workshop: 9:00 am -12:15 pm
- Brunch: 12:30-1:30 pm
NOTE: We are waiting for a few more presentation confirmations and will post the full conference schedule here soon!
Conference Registration is now open. You can go here to login and and register.
Proposals due December 9, 2019.
Link to submit your proposal is here: https://www.newcamembers.org/index.php
The Northeast Writing Centers Association (NEWCA) is a regional affiliate of the International Writing Centers Association (IWCA), founded in 1983.
Affirmed is its purpose of fostering communication among writing centers and providing a forum for concerns for faculty and peer supporters.